Paradise with a touch of spice.
In a world replete with resort enclaves, it’s refreshing to find a world-class escape that offers a completely secluded beachfront setting. With the only neighbours a charming local village, Saman Villas luxuriates amidst golden sand beaches, perched atop a headland facing the Indian Ocean.
In this nirvana, here’s a chance to kick off your shoes and laze in your own spacious villa, each with sweeping ocean views. Choose to float in the tranquillity of the infinity edge pool, explore the indigo waters or wander the palm-fringed beaches in quiet contemplation.
The essence of Sri Lanka finds its expression in the blend of decorative motifs and modern conveniences in each villa. And if you have the desire to explore, spend the day visiting the Dutch Fort at Galle, Buddhist shrines or wandering ancient rainforests.
Inevitably you’ll find your way to the tranquillity of the Sahana Spa, set in its own water garden oasis. Here, the spices of Sri Lanka meld with western therapies and the sounds of the Indian Ocean to revitalise and rebalance.
Choose to dine poolside, on a beach or in the tranquillity of a tropical water garden. Naturally, the exotic blend of European, Sri Lankan and Asian cuisine is a fitting match for the magical backdrop.
- Set high above an idyllic sandy beach in Sri Lanka’s southwest
- Located in a tropical beach location at Aturuwella village
- 65 kilometres south of Sri Lanka’s capital, Colombo
- 92 kilometres from Bandaranayake International Airport
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Complimentary Parking
- Conference/Business Meeting Facilities
- Freshwater pool, Jacuzzi, Sahana Spa & Sauna
- Massage & Spa Treatment Packages
- Restaurant & Bar
- WIFI Access