The exclusive Kayumanis Nanjing embraces a lakeside location blessed by a scattering of nurturing hot springs. The property is composed of 21 private villas, serviced by a team of Balinese butlers who work gracefully to anticipate your every need.
The lakeside signature restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine with a Western infusion. The spa offers three double treatment rooms and focuses upon the healing traditions of Chinese herbs, while culturally inspired in-house pastimes include yoga and calligraphy tuition.
A unique blend of traditional Balinese architecture and sophisticated contemporary design, the property includes a self contained collection of 13 one-bedroom private villas, 7 two-bedroom private residences and 1 meeting or conference room.
Featuring a natural hot spring Jacuzzi and a swimming pool enclosed in a landscaped courtyard, each villa offers a secluded setting created by a themed selection of indigenous handicrafts, fine fabrics, and native wood.
Sizhuang Village, Tangshan Town
Nanjing 211131, P.R. China
- The city of Nanjing is surrounded by the Yangtze River and a mountainous landscape
- Located along the hinterlands of Nanjing
- 45 kilometers from airport
- 27 kilometers from city centre
- Complimentary Parking
- Conference/Business Meeting Facilities
- Pool in each Villa, Sauna, Steam Room, Spa, Jacuzzi & Hot Tub
- Restaurant & Bar
- Room Service
- WIFI Access