The Southern Alps are New Zealand at its best. Nestled here in the mountains of the South Island, historic Grasmere Lodge is a country retreat of unrivalled charm and distinction.
This traditional New Zealand high country station (ranch), set amid 2500-metre peaks, is a haven for those in need of relaxation and a wonderland retreat for those seeking adventure.
State Highway 73
- Nestled in the mountains of the South Island of New Zealand
- Wild and invigorating landscape, seclusion and beauty
- Has an altitude of 700 metres and an alpine climate
- 120 km from Christchurch
- Can arrive by rental car, light plane, helicopter or train (TranzAlpine Express)
- The TranzAlpine Express between Christchurch and Greymouth , is said to be one of the six best in the world. The train stops at Cass (the stop near Grasmere) only by prior arrangement. (3 minute drive to the Lodge).
- Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Complimentary Parking
- Conference Facilities
- Fitness Centre
- Spa Treatments
- Restaurant & Bar
- WIFI Access