The Museum Hotel is a luxury hotel located in the centre of Wellington city perfectly suited for both corporate and leisure guests.
Alongside traditional hotel studios, the Museum Hotel offers apartment style suites featuring exquisitely appointed bathrooms complete with luxurious bathtubs for two and rain-shower shower heads; the kitchens are equipped with European fittings including espresso machines and washer/dryers.
Being a locally and privately owned hotel, the Museum Hotel is able to offer a more personalized level of service and an interesting interior, including housing the owner’s extensive and vibrant art collection and the reception staff being dressed by a young local Wellington designer, Alexandra Owen.
90 Cable Street
North Island 6011 New Zealand
- Opposite Wellington’s stunning harbour and New Zealand's national museum, Te Papaa
- A short stroll to Courtenay Place and to Oriental Parade’s promenade and beach
- 12 minutes drive to Wellington Airport
- 4 minutes drive to the ferry terminal
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Complimentary Parking
- Conference/Business Meeting Facilities
- Indoor Heated Pool, Sauna/Steam Room & Spa/Jacuzzi
- Restaurant & Bar
- WIFI Access