Style, comfort and privacy Fiordland Lodge is the perfect base for your Fiordland experience.
Fiordland Lodge offers the discerning traveller style, comfort and privacy, yet is only five kilometers from the tourist township of Te Anau. Set on a superb site with commanding views out across Lake Te Anau this is a rural setting with rolling grass lands surrounding the Lodge, Lake Te Anau being a mere ten minute walk away. Across the lake to the west lie the mountains of Fiordland National Park, an area of over three million acres of untouched wilderness and part of the much larger South West New Zealand World Heritage Area.
472 Te Anau Milford highway
Te Anau 9679
- Nestled between the mountains of World Heritage listed Fiordland National Park
- Near a wide range of walks and other adventure opportunities
- Gateway to world-famous Milford and Doubtful Sounds
- Located 5 kilometers from the resort township of Te Anau
- 10 minute walk from the shores of Lake Te Anau
- 2 hour drive to Queenstown Airport
- Complimentary Parking
- Conference/Business Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant & Bar
- Room Service
- WIFI Access